- Tenet :
The Society is a non-profit professional organization registered pursuant of the law. The goals are to promote the research, developments and interactions among the geodetic scientific community.
- matters pertaining to academic geodetic research;
- matters pertaining to the introduction of experiences and interactions in geodesy;
- matters pertaining to recommendations to the government concerning geodesy-related developments;
- matters pertaining to the contact and interactions among domestic and international geodetic academic organizations and groups;
- other activities of nature consistent with the goals of the Society.